Free Dunkin Donuts Coffee Today!











Happy Tuesday/National Coffee Day! My husband always makes me laugh. I told him what holiday it was he says "I really think people just make up stuff to be a holiday now"! LOL I agree. It seems like any little thing is "national day". If you are a coffee lover like I am then you should rejoice. This past weekend into the new week has been very busy. I haven't really had a "rest day" so I know I have slacked on the posts (I hope you guys still love me). I got up today and randomly thought to paint the top of these two ottomans that I inherited from my mother in law. They are very nice and I love that the top flips up to store items on, but the brown was chipped bad. Rather than go out and buy brown paint I love to use what I already have. When I makeover an already existing item in my apartment it gives me so much joy. I feel like I went furniture shopping without actually buying anything! Cardio is done for the day as has been pretty much every morning. I am very proud of myself. Now I have to catch up on some cleaning errands as well as getting updated on my latest posts for you guys!! Stay tuned and have a beautiful afternoon all :)




*Go Into any Dunkin Donuts and get a free Medium Hot or Iced DARK ROAST Coffee.









Signing off a "Free" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review