Coffee Bean Direct Colombian Supremo Ground Review






Happy Fall & Columbus Day all ! It is very chilly here and I love this weather. Me and my husband are working, while most people have off so I thought what better way to start the work week than with a new coffee review!
This one is for a previously mentioned company that I worked with, Coffee Bean Direct. They sent me a few bags of ground coffee to sample. The first one I tried was Colombian Supremo. It was good. I really enjoyed it. Usually it is hard for me to be pleased with a good ground coffee to use in the Keurig. This one was enjoyed both by me and my husband. We actually just used the whole bag up today ! It is a nice light/medium roast coffee. Doesn't have the average " Colombian" taste that I am used to. It is a course grind that would be perfect for a French Press Coffee Maker. To me the taste was more reminiscent of a French roast actually. I give it 3 1/2 coffee mugs out of 5. No aftertaste. Not bitter, and not too strong at all. Nice everyday coffee.The price is $11.66 for a 1 lb bag. They do offer this variety in whole bean, as well as larger bags. I can't wait to try the other two varieties. You can order here.


So what rituals or activities are you guys doing to enjoy fall ? Did you have off today and are drinking a nice cup of java at home ? I wish you all a beautiful day :)




Signing off a " Chilly " Coffee Diva

Comments

  1. I liked your point about this Colombian coffee being smooth, easy to drink, and free from the bitter aftertaste that can ruin an otherwise good cup. The coarse grind also sounds like a great match for a French press, especially for people who prefer a balanced everyday brew rather than something overly intense.

    I have been exploring more Colombian medium roast coffee lately because it usually offers that pleasant middle ground between brightness, body, and natural sweetness.

    Thanks for sharing an honest review instead of making every coffee sound perfect. That makes the tasting notes much more useful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Espro Medium Pre-Review

Cafe' Bustelo Review

Gevalia Espresso Roast Blend Review