Coffee Bean Direct Colombian Supremo Ground Review






Happy Fall & Columbus Day all ! It is very chilly here and I love this weather. Me and my husband are working, while most people have off so I thought what better way to start the work week than with a new coffee review!
This one is for a previously mentioned company that I worked with, Coffee Bean Direct. They sent me a few bags of ground coffee to sample. The first one I tried was Colombian Supremo. It was good. I really enjoyed it. Usually it is hard for me to be pleased with a good ground coffee to use in the Keurig. This one was enjoyed both by me and my husband. We actually just used the whole bag up today ! It is a nice light/medium roast coffee. Doesn't have the average " Colombian" taste that I am used to. It is a course grind that would be perfect for a French Press Coffee Maker. To me the taste was more reminiscent of a French roast actually. I give it 3 1/2 coffee mugs out of 5. No aftertaste. Not bitter, and not too strong at all. Nice everyday coffee.The price is $11.66 for a 1 lb bag. They do offer this variety in whole bean, as well as larger bags. I can't wait to try the other two varieties. You can order here.


So what rituals or activities are you guys doing to enjoy fall ? Did you have off today and are drinking a nice cup of java at home ? I wish you all a beautiful day :)




Signing off a " Chilly " Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review