Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Review

Happy Tuesday all. Hope you had a great weekend and you are ready for a new review. My weekend was nice. Went to the mall with my hubby on Saturday and finally found an amazing lady at Sephora to help me. I will be reviewing the foundation I purchased later in the week.  My sister gave me a bunch of Estee Lauder samples and I was currently using one of their cleansers. Perfectly clean to be exact. Let me just start off by saying it is so damn hard to find a good cleanser. You never know what will work. I've had cheap ones turn out good. Epensive ones might stink and vice a versa. I typically have nornal/oily skin. I am acne prone which is why most cleansers don't work on me. I use plain anti-bacterial soap at times because it kills bacteria on the skin and keeps acne at bay. Downside is it can be drying and striping. I currently am between samples and cleansers. I picked up an all natural Pacifica cleanser at Target a few weeks back and it burned my eyes so bad while using I had to return. Sometimes "all natural" isnt always better. I also just returned a Lancome cleanser I thought felt like sludge on my skin and didn't get the makeup off.
Well this cleanser is amazing!! Gets all of my makeup off. Doesn't feel like my skin was just stripped.  Has a nice fresh scent. It is a cream but with water foams up a little. It has not broken my skin out and I used it I think 3 weeks. A little goes a long way. Bonus: works with my clarisonic Mia which I use everyday.  It has kept my skin really clear the past month or two since using. I give this cleanser 4 out of 5 stars. I would give it 5 but it's a bit pricey. It retails about $25 at macys. Although it comes in a nice big bottle so it would probably last a while and be worth it. I definitely will repurchase.



What is your favorite cleanser to use?  I'd love to hear and try your recommendations.

Signing off a "clean" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review