Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Review

Happy Thursday all. It's a beautiful day here in N.Y.C. It's going to be a busy one but I have to do my bike workout everyday. I love it. So that means I have time for a review 😀.
I reviewed Estee Lauder before, and I am blown away by their products.  Mainly because whatever they say the product does. It actually does! This serum was another sample I was using. I know it is geared for more mature skin such as wrinkles. I wanted to still try. I've seen it in every major magazine for years.
I was glad I did. I had such amazing results after only one use. My skin was clearer. My acne scars faded a bit. I woke up and wasn't red and irritated. It just overall completely refreshes your skin. I put very little on which luckily a little goes a long way. The serum scent is nothing harsh.  Not as nice smelling as the other Estee Lauder products. But I didn't care since it works so well. It is expensive at about $68 for the 1 oz and $92 for the largest. I will say it is worth it if you have the money. I give it 5 coffee cups out of 5.
I had no irritation.  Or dryness while using. No breakouts either. Goes great under a moisturizer for maximum efficacy.  You can make it last a long time since it's only for night time use. I would recommend for all ages. Mature or young if looking to fade scars and refresh your skin.

Have you guys ever tried this product?  Your thoughts on serums?


Signing off an "Advanced" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review