Pukka Love Tea Review

It's a beautiful Wednesday here in N.Y.C. I am currently cycling as I'm blogging. I love to multi task 😊. I hope you are all enjoying a lovely day and maybe would like to relax with a nice cup of tea 🍵.
You guys know I'm obsessed with coffee but i am also a big tea lover. All flavors and blends. I switch to tea usually in the late afternoon and or at night time. My favorite is any earl grey variety. Jasmine. Chamomile. All green tea types.
This Pukka tea I have never tried. It was in the organic section at my local supermarket and I thought to try. I love to try new products all the time.  This is called "love". It's a heart warming blend. It has organic rose, lavender and chamomile.  I love when teas aren't too overwhelming.  It has a light coloring as well as the flavor. You don't taste too much of either. No bitterness. It's caffeine free so good to drink before bed. I think the whole ritual of tea itself is so calming and restorative.  It's taking a few minutes to be kind to yourself. To your body. To calm your mind and be in the moment. If only for those couple of minutes. I believe the tea was about $4. Give or take.


What are your favorite tea blends?

If you guys have instagram feel free to follow and join in with me and my reviews as well as on snapchat.  My name is: italianrussiandoll 💞💞💞

Signing off a "loved" coffee diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review