Tazo Iced Passion Tea Review



Happy Throwback Thursday guys. My throwback is to Tuesday. Not very far back lol. I posted about the 50% off deal at Target on Iced Tea K-Cups. I went. I saw. I conquered. I'm disappointed:(. I purchased the Tazo Iced passion tea. I didn't even look at the box to see that it has a whopping 26 grams of sugar per serving!! Are they for real? What the hell did they do, dump a barrel of sugar into the K-cup? Not cool man. Not cool. I am all for splurging a bit here and there. But I have a limit. I don't even add sugar to my coffee and I drink my hot tea straight. So this was even more of a shock for me. I think it's an outrage as well. I'm going to see if I can return them. I brewed one cup. Took a couple of sips. The flavor is definitely very sweet. Too sweet for my liking as it is without knowing it was 26 grams of sugar. I am very unhappy. I also have Iced Coffee from donut shop I received as a gift a while back I feel the same way about that too. It is "sweet and creamy". Pretty much disgusting and grouse is what I prefer on the labeling. Look I'm not going to go on soap box and say I am the healthiest individual. I have my days when PMS rolls in and you can surely count on me eating a bag of chocolate huddled in the corner somewhere lol. On the regular I try and keep it healthy.Yes I have a craving for diet soda from time to time. That's why I purchased the soda stream. It's all natural. Especially at least my coffee and tea. Which has amazing health benefits when drinking on a regular basis(minus the sugar). Coffee is said to ward off Alzheimers, type 2 diabetes, asthma. Tea has numerous health benefits: Lowering your risk of heart disease, cancer, cholesterol, cavities, etc. To drink anything like this Tazo Iced crap in a cup is just absurd! I give them 1 coffee cups out of 5 only for the slight flavor that tasted good for a minute. Then I got nauseous.



Okay so I'm done ranting... P.S. I found my diet soda and flavored waters finally at the Target. I love making the flavored waters and adding fresh fruit to them. I used blueberries today so yummy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review