August Ipsy Bag



Good evening my lovely readers. Sorry for no post Wednesday it was a busy one. I am here now so all is well in the world!
I just received my Ipsy August Glam bag in the mail. I have to say I absolutely love all of the products. Even the bag is adorable. Three full size products were including:A felt tip eyeliner pen in black that makes the perfect cat eye application. Two plum products. One a nail polish (which I will be using on myself tomorrow). Lastly a full sized lip gloss that packs tons of color. At first I wasn't sure if the shade was flattering on me, then I instantly fell in love. Purple and all things of that family are huge for fall.


So I headed to Trader Joe's to do my weekly shopping. I picked up these beautiful mini Calla Lilies in a burnt orange color. They look so chic against my freshly painted aqua walls. Calla Lillies are one of my favorite flower. Mostly because I wore them the day of my wedding. All White Calla Lillies.


Today I received my shipment from Amazon. Mortinson's Pumpkin Pie Kcups. I can't wait to try. I figured I mine as well start stocking up for fall with all things pumpkin! I just love fall. And coffee. With pumpkin too..




Do you guys subscribe to Ipsy? What's your favorite flower? Pumpkin everything anyone?






Signing off a Coffee "Ipsy, Calla Lilly Pumpkin Pie Loving" Diva ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review