Sleepytime Sinus Soother



Hello coffee land ! It is a chilly rainy day here in N.Y.C and it looks as if it will be so most of the week as well. This weather always makes me feel sleepy for no reason . Well, If you are like me ( and the millions of Americans) who suffer from allergies any way you can get relief you take it. I personally take Zyrtec everyday in the spring/summer time. As well as eye drops some times when my eyes are itchy. I also eat 2 navels everyday for the Vitamin C content. There is research that suggests Vitamin C and an improvement in allergy symptoms. Mainly due to the Vitamin C building a stronger immune system. ( which is really what allergies are, a weakened immune system to outside allergens)Anywhoo , Celestial Seasonings have great tea and I have stumbled upon Sleepy time Sinus soother. It's not just for the winter, and it will help you fall asleep as well as soothe your allergy symptoms. I have yet to see it in my area/and try but take a look and let me know if you have allergies how do you relieve your symptoms ? And if you try this does it help ?








Signing off an " allergic " Coffee Diva :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review