Friday Run Down 6/15

It's that time yet again. It seems that the week just fly's one after another. It is a beautiful day here in N.Y.C and I am thoroughly enjoying it ( we had so much rain this whole year). So here are all your favorite things coffee. P.S. I am enclosing a link for my husband's DJ mix site. He DJ's and everyone always asked him to please upload his great mixes online so he finally started doing it. There are only 2 right now but hundreds more to upload. So if you love music ( which who doesn't) check it out. And promote Mr. Coffee ( my hubby ) :) MUSIC

Are you a huge French Vanilla fan ? Yes I know, I am too. Wehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifll here is a great French Vanilla recipe from Van Houtte


Coupon ? Who doesn't here and there right. Well Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Coffee creamers are offering a coupon to either print out or be mailed to your house. Just click the link and add your information.


Great review from my favorite coffee blogger friend Coffee Cup News.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/SYmtgBF1Ot8


Log on to Coffee For Less on facebook and play their Friday Fun Day Challenge Game.


Green Mountain Hot chocolate Kcups are on sale. Click here to purchase from Coffee Icon.




Signing off a "Coffee Diva "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review