International Delight Iced Coffee Review




Well the heat has been turned up the past week. With that brings pool parties, BBQ's, and iced coffee. If you are like me and you love iced coffee but never make it right, International Delight Iced Coffee is the perfect gift to you. The coffee is blended on it's own with the perfect balance of coffee,milk, and sweetness. It comes in regular, Vanilla, or Mocha. I tried the regular flavor. I really really enjoyed it. It has such a nice flavor to it, it wasn't watered down even just on it's on in a glass. (they recommend pouring over ice)and it was not watery at all. On the label it says it has Arabica coffee brewed (which is very good quality bold coffee). You can taste it. It's about $4.99 for a big carton. I barely have even put a dent in it. It's about 150 calories for an 8oz glass ( which I had about half of that). It's a nice treat on a hot day. It has way less calories than those Starbucks or Dunkin Donut sweet drinks with cool whip, tons of toppings, and 500 calories a pop. So I think this is a great swap for people who are used to drinking those on a daily basis. Or people like me who are always watching their weight. The only thing I don't like is it has 23grams of sugar per serving which to me is a lot for someone who does not ever add sugar to coffee or anything else for that matter. But, if you cut it in half like I do and have about 4 oz it's only 11 grams maybe per serving which isn't bad. I think they should make smaller sizes for people like me who don't drink a lot of it. This way it won't go bad, and you could save money. It says to drink within 7 days. I think I've had mine two weeks now lol. So I hope it doesn't go bad by the time I drink the rest. I would also only buy it in the summer. So It's really only a seasonal thing for me. But for someone who drinks a lot of iced coffee then they would love this and the size :) So I give it 3 coffee cups out of 5. I would recommend it to others to try. My husband hates iced coffee and will not drink ( even though I told him it was sweet) . So that's my International Delight Coffee review. Please let me know if any of you have tried this product and if you liked/hated it . I would love to hear.





Have a great day

Signing off an " iced coffee " Diva

Comments

  1. I love this stuff, no more having to buy those expensive starbucks glass bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello anonymous ! Thank you for your comment. I completely agree. IT is such a great cheaper alternative if you are an avid iced coffee drinker ! Come back and sign up, be sure to share your great coffee responses. I love to hear feedback :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy each cup of your coffee much more

    Maybe you are such coffee addict as I do. Yes, I can’t imagine that I couldn’t get
    my cups of finest coffee each day. I usually need 8-12 cups per day.
    Drinking of the finest coffee gives me a lot of pleasure, for sure.
    However, there is another key thing which gives me such
    appealing feeling when I am drinking a cup of my coffee each time.
    Yes, you are right. A lot depends on a cup which you
    are using for your coffee. Beautiful coffee sets
    are my loving passion, and I am a collector of these
    sets. I was interested in some truly graceful
    coffee set for pretty long time.

    I was searching for such set on the Net a lot. And I was lucky to find a superb
    coffee set I was dreaming about. This pretty coffee set in the
    secession style contains totally enticing mocca cups, appealing coffee mugs and phenomenal
    sugar bowl and the coffee pot.

    Believe me, I never had such delightful feeling when I am using this coffee set for my coffee every
    day. I found the company named WEXONMART which is selling this fascinating coffee set in their on-line store.
    So, if you are such coffee addict as I do then this superb coffee set in the wonderful secession style will get such excellent feeling when
    your will be drinking your coffee every day.

    Regards to all coffee lovers

    Graig LANGRIDGE

    Santa Barbara, CA
    Also visit my website :: coffee mugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review