Fun Coffee Quiz !


Happy Monday all :) Don't worry just because it is Monday doesn't mean it can't be a good day right ? You have to be positive and push through no matter how lazy, or negative you are feeling. This way you will get that great energy back to you :)
Well while I was having my morning coffee ( Today's cup is Barista Prima House French Roast) and reading through my emails, I found a great quiz from Dr. Oz on how well you know your coffee. It's really informative and gives you the right answers at the end so you actually learn why coffee is so good for you, and how you can use it to improve your health ! So click here to take the quiz . I got 5 out of 9 ( but twice I switched the answers so I would have had 7 out of 9 lol) . Let me know what you guys score.








Signing off an " educated " Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review