50% Off Starbucks Iced Coffee & Tea

It is another year that is almost over. I can't believe the year that has passes before my eyes. So much has happened. I am very happy and thankful to be in a place that is filled with love, joy, and fulfillment. Another very special thing or more like person I am thankful for is my sister. Today is her birthday and I wish her so much love. Happiness. Health. Everything her hearts desire today as always. The best Leo I've ever known ;)
I guess sometimes I'm a bit out of the loop. Cartwheel app for Target being one of them lol. I just recently discovered the app and found out you can add coupons that they will scan in person!
Awesome. One of the great coupons I added that is going on bow is 50% off of Starbucks Iced coffee k-cups. As well as Iced Tea K-cups from Tazo. I love Tazo tea and really am excited to try these. They are regularly.$11.99 a pack which makes them $5.99 each now. I am going to my local Target tonight to see what  selection they have :)

D

Do you guys have the Cartwheel app for Target? Do you drink Iced Tea k-cups? Love to hear your thoughts.


Signing off an "Iced" Coffee Diva
P.S. Sam if your reading this happy birthday once again xoxoxo love u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review