Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Review




Good Afternoon my lovely followers! How is your week going? There are about 6 planets retrograding right now, so the energy is a bit off to me. I’m one of those people who are very affected by these events. Even a full moon will have me feeling completely out of wack! 
I wanted to share with you, my new family member. My Nespresso Vertuo machine. My husband got it for me earlier this year. I had chosen a different model first then exchanged for this guy. We thought it was more versatile. You can use as many cup sizes as you can count. You can do as little as a 2oz shot of espresso up to a 14oz  traveler cup. This one also comes with the newest milk frother model. The Aeroccino 3. It’s the best milk frother I’ve used thus far. You can just warm your milk. Froth it hot. Or you can do iced cold foam! The newest feature. I love this for iced coffee in the summer. It gives you those “Starbucks” drinks that we all know and loves. This way you can control your sugar intake as well as save a whole lot of money lol.
This machine lets you do either espresso or regular coffee. This is ultimately why I and my husband thought it was a better option than the original line. The Original line machines only let you use espresso capsules. 
There are tons of coffee options. From espresso to regular coffee. Lots of decaf options as well that taste just as strong as espresso! Nespresso will put out flavored seasonal options every few months. (My favorite). During the holidays I stocked up on Pumpkin Spice coffee as if it was going out of business lmao. 
Unlike Keurig or some other options, Nespresso’s capsules are all recyclable. They either will send you a bag to recycle or you can do it on your own. This is a great feature that sets them apart from other machines. 
The machine retails for $249 on nespresso.com but there are always sales. They run 30% off all machines every few months. I purchased mine on sale as well. You can also trade in your machine at any time and put it towards a new machine. You will only be required to pay the difference. I absolutely love this option. There are always new machines like there are new phones. To be able to upgrade every few years and only pay a small portion, is so amazing. 
They also offer great customer service. I’ve called and done orders over the phone. The reps are always incredibly helpful. You definitely get what you pay for!
I am going to list a few key details from Nespresso's website for you guys:
  • Weight 10.85 pounds
  • Height 11.93 inches
  • A removable water tank that holds 40oz of water
  • 1-year warranty
  • Automatic capsule ejection
  • Will hold 13 mug capsules before needing to empty
  • Will heat up in 15 seconds.
  • The machine will turn off after use 
  • One sleeve of capsules will run anywhere from $11-$12 a sleeve. That will include 10 capsules. The espresso breaks down to about $0.85 cents a serving which is amazing. You will definitely save money making coffee at home instead of going to a coffee shop every day. 
When you are ready to use, all you do is turn the top to the right. It will open up immediately. Pop in the capsule. Then close the lid and turn the lever to the right to lock the machine. The capsule has a barcode that the machine will read and be able to tell what drink size to brew. You can put the appropriate coffee cups underneath. In about ten seconds the machine will brew the perfect espresso or coffee of your choice. You can froth your milk before or after and add accordingly. To make the perfect cappuccino or latte. When you are done you can open the machine again and it will automatically be ejected to the right side of the machine. That is the designated garbage bin for the capsules. It is extremely easy to use and fun! 

My overall rating is 5 coffee cups out of 5. That is for the Vertuo machine and the Aeroccino.  I have no negative things about the machine. It’s been such a pleasure to have. My husband loves it as well. Having a variety of options makes it great for everyday use. You can also just use it on the weekend for “specialty” drinks. Whatever your family likes. Whatever your lifestyle calls for. It’s been amazing having this while in quarantine for months. I have not been out in the real world since the beginning of March. They are calling for another surge in the fall for COVID maybe. If we have to go back into quarantine it will be great to have the machine at home. If you are on the fence about it I would definitely recommend buying. The quality of the drinks is unlike any other coffee or espresso I’ve ever tried. I will definitely start reviewing the capsules for you guys so you can try. Or know what to buy if you have one. I wish I had purchased one year ago, to be honest. I wouldn’t have even wasted my time or money on a Keurig! 
Purchase here on Nespresso.com 


I hope this helps you if you were wondering about the machine. Or want to buy one. Any questions please let me know and I will answer. Or if you have a Nespresso let me know why you love it!! I would love to hear from you guys :) 



Signing off a “Reviewed” Coffee Diva :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review