Diy Flower Vases




Hello all. Happy belated Memorial day weekend. I hope you had a great one. It was very hot here in N.Y.C. Mine was good. My husband's birthday was the 28th so we went out to eat and celebrated. I am catching up on work today. The past few weeks have been so busy I barely had time to post. I did a few cute DIY's last week. I painted the bottom of my kitchen chairs and also I made little vases out of old perfume bottles that I wasn't using anymore. They were just too pretty not to use anymore. I used Philosophy and Marc Jacobs. I had them out to display and style my shelves with. I decided to kick it up a notch and turn them into mini vases. And by kick it up a notch, I meant take out the pliers from the tool box and go to town on your perfume bottles lol. It took a little elbow grease but after the top broke I put the flowers in and they looked so cute! An easy free way to turn what you already have in your home into a new item. No money needed. Well I hope you enjoyed my post and have a wonderful Tuesday. Stay cool in the sun.








Do you guys like to DIY? What is your favorite DIY project that you have done. I love to DIY. It's a great way to decorate on a budget or when you have no money. As well as to put your personal touch on your stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review