Free Tea Factory Tour


I want to first say I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays over the past week & weekend whether it be Passover or Easter. I hope it was healthy, happy, and in the company of loved ones..



That being said who loves tea ??? Me !!! If you are taking a vacation to Boulder, CO or live in the area one of my favorite tea brands, Celestial Seasonings offers Free Tea tours. So cool !! Not only are they free, but you get to sample all the tea ! I would be in heaven. If I ever travel to Boulder, CO I have to check this out it looks amazing. Here is more info in case you guys would love to go.


Tea Tour



Did all of you drink coffee or tea at your holiday gatherings ? If so which did you drink/serve ??



Signing off a " windy " coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review