Pumpkin Pie Spice is Yummy!



I just tried Pumpkin Pie Spice from "International Coffee" . I had a lot of bags of coffee left, and I am trying to use it up before re-stocking my KCUP collection. So I see this new one P.P.S in the coffee creamer aisle. And it sounded yummy. And it really is! I give it 4/ 5 coffee cups. It was not overly sweet, or pumpkiny . I can taste a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg in it ( which I really liked ) . Went great with my 8 o clock french roast coffee. It is great for the holiday season to go with all the yummy desserts and cookies on thanksgiving , christmas, new years, and even just in the winter time !
I love it and would recommend to all. And I can't wait to try all the other flavors. P.S. It's only about 3.99 I think for a bottle. So it's a good cheap way to "spice" up your boring coffee without spending a lot. I can't wait until my fiancée' tries it, I think he's going to love it ;)


Signing off A coffee Diva




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review