Keurig.com has The Vue


Good afternoon! It is a rare 80 plus degree day here in N.Y.C. I had a great weekend with my sister visiting. Today I have had 2 iced coffee's. The first of the season for me. Do you guys like to drink iced coffee when it's hot ?? I have been so busy today it is crazy!!!! But here I am to spread good news and cheer .If you have been waiting for the brand new Vue brewing machine from Keurig, it is now available online on keurig.com. It is even more money than the Platinum machine at $249.00. But has tons of features and they even reinvented the "kcups" they are now "vue packs". I myself will not be buying this. I Have the platinum machine and it works amazing plus my espresso maker, so this is of no use to me. But good luck to anyone buying it, and let me know how it works! Looks both equally exciting and fun :)








Signing off a " busy & hott " coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review