Free Keurig Brew over Ice Tumbler !


Hello there all ! Happy Saturday :) It's a cold and rainy day here in N.Y.C. once again. A dreary sad looking day. But not for long. My mail lady rang the bell and brought me a surprise box today. Inside was a free Keurig Brew over ice tumbler ! Thank you so much Keurig !! I could use it for my iced coffee in the spring/summer time.It is such heavy quality and will fit tons of ice cubes in it. This just totally made my day :) I forgot I had filled out for one. I just love getting free sample surprises in my mail (especially for something that has to do with coffee )..

So how is everyone's day ? So far today I had Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla in my Keurig Kcup filter. I think I will have some espresso soon. I usually have some mid day .. Well I hope if any of you out there filled out the application you got yours today as well and it made you smile. The best thing in life is to find positivity and love in all the little things in life . Because that's really what matters . Not how much money you make, or how skinny you are.. Smiling while enjoying an espresso, smiling when you see your husband wake up in the morning.. There's beauty in this cold world.. You just have to find it ...


Sending you all my love and energy " the coffee diva " ... xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review