Presidents Day Sales 2019





Good Morning All,

I hope you had a relaxing and peaceful weekend. What better way to start a new week then with a Monday off and sales! I will be listing below all the links of websites that are having coffee maker sales today. Just click each link and search for the coffee maker that you have been waiting for!

walmart.com
(Prices as low as $9.99 for a standard 12 cup coffee maker!)

bedbathandbeyond.com Has select coffee makers on sale as well as select De'Longhi espresso machines. You can use your coupons to get the price even lower when you check out or go in person.

jossandmain.com has some adorably chic coffee makers! They come in tons of colors that you won't find anywhere else. I'm even tempted to get another French press. Even though I have one and three coffee machines. Just because it's teal! LOL

jcpenny.com always has great sales. Especially on holidays. Click the link to find tons of coffee and tea appliances.

macys.com is having a home sale as well. It's harder to find because you can't filter the categories. You will have to click the link and then look for a coffee maker. But they are on sale. So have patience!


If I see more sales or get any more sale emails I will continue to update this post as the day goes on. I hope you find something good! If you do send me a comment and let me know what you purchase :)


Signing off a "presidential" Coffee Diva




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review