Catch Up With Me This Saturday




Happy Saturday afternoon my loves! I hope you had a great week. It was Valentine’s Day Thursday. I know people are usually divided on this holiday. Half say it’s “commercial”. While the other half (myself) love it. I don’t think of it as something that was thought up by Hallmark, or commercial. I think of it as another day to be extra with love! Valentine’s Day like all things in life are a matter of perception. Glass half empty or glass half full? I choose to see it as half full. An extra day to tell the love of your life how much they mean to you. More ways to express to your bestie how she matters to you. That’s all it comes down to. Could be more love for your kids, parents, pets, etc.
So I hope that you enjoyed the day as much as you could. I also hope you practiced some self love as I have been engaging with more and more. I’ve been practicing health by going low carb/keto. I have been getting out more. Being more social. And now while I am writing to you doing the things I love more. I used to love to blog. I loved doing it before it was possible. Before it became a job for people. Before it became cliche. I would just pour out my feelings about whatever was going on for that day. Or do a review. Companies would reach out to me and it was a huge accomplishment. Or some days I didn’t hear from anyone but it made me feel good. I am also trying to be more consistent in all areas of my life. So let’s hope this sticks and I am back to being a blogging machine like i used to!
It is a three day weekend which means lots of time with my husband and coffee :) . We will be out. Home. Doing some projects. Whatever else we happen to get into.
I am still working from home. Hopefully in Spring I will have new oppolurtunities on the horizon. I am very positive and happy the way things are going this month. January was horrible (hence my absence). But I am back to myself.

What are your plans for the weekend? How has your month been going? If you are a long time follower what you would like to see me blog about next? I would love to hear your opinions.

Also follow me on instagram @acoffeediva I post tons of lifestyle videos. Cooking. Cleaning. Of course coffee!

I wish you all a wonderful and peaceful weekend.

Signing off a “Caught Up” Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review