T.G.I.F & Catching Up







Good Afternoon guys! Happy Friday. I know you guys missed me. I apologize for the absence the past few months. So much has changed. But I am here and ready to be with you guys again. I wanted to ask you all if you had any special requests to do. Maybe reviews or posts. Please message me and let me know. I have a lot of reviews to catch up on. I wanted to share a picture of my new apartment. Me and my husband were very blessed to find this place. It's triple the size of my last apartment. We just moved in the end of August. I am still setting everything up. It was hard doing in the midst of working full time. I thankfully will have some time off now so I will be updating the blog regularly. I also want to ask you guys to follow me on instagram. Click here You can find tons of posts and video reviews. So don't forget :) Also pass along and share to everyone as well. I'm back baby! (George castanza voice lol).





So guys what are your plans this Friday?? Me and my husband are sick so probably just resting inside. Today I'm pretty busy doing a lot of work and cleaning. Making shopping lists, etc.

Signing off a "Cold & Stuffy" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review