Bigelow Tea Bus Tour






Welcome September. May you bring this new year filled with health, love, and positivity!

Rain rain go away, come again...umm today is just fine for me. I am home on my day off relaxing. Trying to catch up on work. And blogging of course. I need to get my work space set up this week so I can catch up with you guys more often. I have no time/space to work lately! Well I have been feeling a little under the weather the past few days. But I worked anyway to keep my spirits up. I think the combination of the seasons changing and my allergies triggered it. But nothing some good tea can't cure.


Speaking off which, Bigelow Tea will be kicking off their bus tour. Click the link to find when they will be coming to your city!




Signing off an "Under The Weather" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review