Bed Bath & Beyond Welcome's LavAzza !








T.G.I.F everyone!! I have enjoyed two beautiful days off. I spent all day with my dad in New Jersey yesterday. We went shopping. Did dinner. Most importantly, we talked. My dad always understood me without having to explain myself too much. He always made me feel loved. Appreciated. Special. He always made me feel everything would be ok. At least one man loved me:) He's been through a lot so he gives good advice but in a way that is sensitive to my heart. I will always be a little daddy's girl at heart. I'm proud of the man he's turned into. The effect he's had on my life.
He makes me know I am worth something.
Today I got up bright and early. Was out to enjoy some coffee. I donated clothes and shoes at the local donation center. It always feels great to be able to help people in need as much as I can. I wish I could take care of everyone in the world. My heart has always been a bit big. .
Now I am enjoying some nice hot green tea with honey. Still getting over a little cold/allergies. The crisp air is flowing from the windows. Sun shining on my face. You can't help but feel positive. Feel the life force around you. This was always a magical time for me. I hope that it turns out that way now for this new year ahead I am encountering.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.


Bed bath and beyond has over 100 varieties of K-Cups, and now they can add to that list of a very well known Italian coffee company. LavAzza. They have amazing espresso. I adore them! Click here to purchase and receive free shipping on any K-Cups. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think.




Ciao' " Coffee Diva "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review