Gevalia House Party Applications Open







A beautiful happy Saturday to all. I just came back from a nice treat. I went to get a pedicure with my sister at the nail salon. It felt great. After such a stressful week and month. I needed that. I haven't slept in days so I was practically asleep in the chair lol. I am enjoying a nice cup of Jamaica Me Crazy. It is the last K-Cup I had from that blend. Now I am ready to stock up on fall/winter flavors. But it was okay since it is warm here in N.Y.C.

I am a member of houseparty.com. I have gotten one party in the two years or so I have been applying. It is very competitive and at times I get frustrated for never getting picked. None the less I still apply. You never know right? Well the newest party they have is " Gevalia For The Love Of Foam". It looks awesome! I applied and I hope I win. Here is the link so you can apply. It is very easy.

http://www.houseparty.com/event/gevaliacafe








I hope you win! Good luck :)


Signing off A " Coffee " Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review