Happy Fall & Columbus Day all ! It is very chilly here and I love this weather. Me and my husband are working, while most people have off so I thought what better way to start the work week than with a new coffee review! This one is for a previously mentioned company that I worked with, Coffee Bean Direct. They sent me a few bags of ground coffee to sample. The first one I tried was Colombian Supremo. It was good. I really enjoyed it. Usually it is hard for me to be pleased with a good ground coffee to use in the Keurig. This one was enjoyed both by me and my husband. We actually just used the whole bag up today ! It is a nice light/medium roast coffee. Doesn't have the average " Colombian" taste that I am used to. It is a course grind that would be perfect for a French Press Coffee Maker. To me the taste was more reminiscent of a French roast actually. I give it 3 1/2 coffee mugs out of 5. No aftertaste. Not bitter, and not too strong at all. Nice everyday coff...
Marshmallow Espresso!! Its awesome.This video is so helpful in making us learn this recipe.Nice video! I understood whole method!
ReplyDeleteHi Koffie :) Thank you, I completely agree. You should do your own espresso video and share it with me on here anytime :) I would love to see new recipe's . Stop by again !!
DeleteJen