ShoffeeBlog | The Official Blog of Shoffee.com: Eight O'Clock Coffee and Tetley Tea Keurig K-Cups Coming Soon

ShoffeeBlog | The Official Blog of Shoffee.com: Eight O'Clock Coffee and Tetley Tea Keurig K-Cups Coming Soon




I posted early on that Eight O' Clock coffee would be in kcup form, but now it's announced that both Eight O' Clock & Tetley will be as well. I can't wait to try these new K-cups that are coming out ! I hope they have them in the stores:) I love tetley tea and I've tasted a lot of ground Eight O' Clock coffee bags and they are pretty decent. I think in the kcup form they will taste even better ;) They are said to come out this fall. Have you guys ever tried either of these brands before ? Are you excited they will be in our almight kcup form soon ??





Signing off an " Excited " Coffee Diva :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review