Friday Run Down 5/18



Coffee ladies & gentlemen... welcome back ! I was on vacation with my hubby for about a week. It was great and I never wanted it to end. But all things must come to an end at some point right ? I am already planning our next one. I just feel so renewed and rejuvenated. It's great to have a few days with you hubby/wife to bring you two close together and always keep that fire burning ;)
Well I hope you all have been well, there is beautiful weather here in N.Y.C so here is the weekly Friday run down. Enjoy !!





Here's a great article from gocoffeego on coffee maker maintenance. Which is very important and essential to have the best possible cup of coffee.


Warm weather is in the air. There is nothing better on a hot day than a delicious cup of iced coffee. Now Keurig has a few more flavors to try. Original Donut shop sweet & creamy , sweet & creamy hazelnut. Yummy !!! Have to try these :)



Good stock up sale from coffeegiant going on now. Buy 5 boxes of kcups get 1 free. Select kcups so be sure to double check !











Signing off a "post vacation " Coffee Diva !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review