Coffee's Consequences - Dr. Weil's Weekly Bulletin











Coffee's Consequences - Dr. Weil's Weekly Bulletin


Great article I saw posted today about coffee. I hope you all enjoyed your memorial day weekend ! Yesterday was my dad & husbands birthday which is very special to me. My husband has off tomorrow so I will be taking him to the city for dinner & shopping for his birthday. Can't wait ;) Today is also my father in laws birthday. So happy birthday to all the Gemini's out there !
My freebie for today 5/29 was a cafe escapes 4 pack try me. With hot chocolate, chai latte, etc. I haven't received any freebies over the weekend ! I will save these for the fall.





Have a great day all. Stay safe and cool !


Signing off a " hott" coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review