Nescafe' Taster's Choice Review

Hello coffee fanatics ! I have a new review for you all. It is for Nescafe' tasters choice instant coffee variety. Now you all now I am a pure Keurig lover and all things kcups. But I don't discriminate lol. I love all coffee. Bagged coffee, espresso from the stove, and even instant. I know I said that word that makes most coffee snobs cringe (instant yuck) lol. But I actually found a great brand and flavorings that will make even the most pretentious enjoy this cup !
I have received a sampling pack of tasters choice and it had two varieties I tried and really loved. One of them was the 100% Columbian, and the Hazelnut. The columbian was really good. It had such a nice flavoring and was medium bodied. But not one sip tasted bitter, or even instant to be honest. It's pure Arabica so you know you are getting quality flavor. The hazelnut I really ejoyed the flavor as well. Was nice for when I am in the mood for flavored coffee. A bit lighter than I like but still good. Since this is instant, sometimes if you put too much water, it will be lighter naturally. So next time I'd probably use less. ( The pack recommends 6oz of water per pack).
Now I used the sample packs that come pre-measured. They are super duper easy to use. You can boil water, pour the pack in the cup and then you are done! Or you can even use your keurig and brew the 6 oz of water into your cup. I use it now if I run out of kcups and I can't make it to bed bath and beyond. It's good to have if you are super lazy. Or you just like the flavoring like I do. They come in a nice size plastic canister as well that is really convenient and easy to use. I have nothing but good things for this review to say. All around great product. Good price. And for everyone who loves coffee and convenience from time to time. You can purchase packs/bottle at your local grocery stores or even buy in bulk online. I give the columbian 3 1/2 coffee cups out of 5. And the hazelnut 3.

So try it out I think you will be shocked as I was. Have any of you ever tried these ? Do you use Instant or will you never try ??


Signing off an "instant" coffee Diva ; )

Comments

  1. Put simply, there isn't a coffee of any variety with better, smoother taste than Taster's Choice. I've often told this to the coffee purists who belittle the instant coffee. But whenever I do get someone to taste it, they change their minds right away. I only stopped drinking it when I found out it doesn't have the health properties of ground coffee. I have a Keurig. I ain't exactly head over heels in love with it, only because TC taste better to me than any K-cup I've used so far. I only hope TC makes a K-cup to use in Keurig. I'll be on them like white on rice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous!! Thank you so much for your comment. It is nice to hear good opinions about TC. I agree that a TC K-cup would be an amazing idea. I find that most coffee's I was not found of usually, when I try in K-cup form I miraculously love:) What is your favorite TC flavor? Are there any other instant varieties you find good?


      Jenn

      Delete
  2. Taster's Choice has always been a very good instant coffee. I always keep some around. Now I normally prefer to brew my coffee in a French press or a single cone filter over the cup. I love freshly roasted coffee, so finding places that roast it daily is key. But many mornings or sometimes after dinner I will make Taster's Choice. To me it's the best instant. The Starbuck's instant is too strong (although good for Mochas with milk), and many other brands just taste bitter and cheap. Not sure about now, but Taster's Choice was the ONLY instant that many restaurants kept around. It was better than keeping coffee on a hot plate for too long, and it was quick to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taster's Choice has always been a very good instant coffee. I always keep some around. Now I normally prefer to brew my coffee in a French press or a single cone filter over the cup. I love freshly roasted coffee, so finding places that roast it daily is key. But many mornings or sometimes after dinner I will make Taster's Choice. To me it's the best instant. The Starbuck's instant is too strong (although good for Mochas with milk), and many other brands just taste bitter and cheap. Not sure about now, but Taster's Choice was the ONLY instant that many restaurants kept around. It was better than keeping coffee on a hot plate for too long, and it was quick to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jon Willis! Thank you so much for your feedback. I agree with everything you wrote. I find that Taster's Choice is really big in other countries. It is their everyday coffee. They even have a bigger selection overseas for Taster's Choice coffee. Which one is your favorite? I would love to hear. I haven't had in a while to be honest.

      Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you again.


      Jenn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review