Pumpkin Spice Coffee Is Back










It's that time of year again. Where the summer nights start getting a bit shorter. We go back to work. Back to school. Back to reality. The summer is slowly ending. With that there is the promise of cooler nights. Warmer drinks. The best time of year, the holidays. Accompanying those beautiful memories are a seasonal favorite. Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice coffee! I love this blend in the fall/winter holidays. It's a tradition now to have it in my household starting from October through winter. It gives me just one more reason to love fall :) You can shop here and get Pumpkin Spice in any way shape or form. Ground bag, K-Cups, or Vue Packs.



Do you guys have seasonal favorites? Have you ever tried Pumpkin Spice before ? Well read my review on the coffee here.








My thoughts for the day:
I am back from my week vacation. I am so happy to be with my hubby but it sucks working again.
I hate humidity. August can rain and be humid almost everyday. I love the rain but leave that humidity at home.
I received an amazing gift yesterday from Tassimo. A brand new T55 machine. It is amazing!!!!!! I will be doing a big review in the weeks to come.
I think I sneezed 100 times from my allergies today even though I take Zyrtec once a day lol
I received the 2014 Ikea catalog as further discussed in previous posts. All I can say is can't wait to plan a trip to go in about a month or two !!!





Enjoy your day everyone...


A coffee Diva ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review