Smaller Companies To Get Into The Single Serve Industry








Life can seem overwhelming. Maybe not every day or month. Or it could be all day long. You never know. Life is very unpredictable. I find myself having a day that I will feel down out of no where. Not quite knowing why. I think it is because I have become so tuff living on my own ( and in NYC) that I often get through the day to day obstacles without an after thought. You get stressed. You get burned but you are almost used to it. I've been through so many hardships ever since I was young. They have made me stronger. But Every once in a while my heart will catch up with my head and say "hey slow down". Process what you've been through and what you are going through. It's good to let yourself feel your emotions to move on and truly experience life on every level you possibly can. Usually by the morning I am back to my routine. Which brings me to the best advice if you guys ever feel that way. Even right now reading this: Just make coffee! When life sucks, and life is hard, or you are just tired from fighting all the time. And the struggle also known as life. Just get up and make that coffee. Worry about the rest later on. It will still be there by the time the pot is empty. At least for those 5 or 10 minutes you are transcended to a moment of peace.



Single serve coffee has pretty much taken over the world. Any company who is any body has their own single serve version of coffee. Green Mountain & Nespresso being the top contenders, but not to be swept up and left in the dust. Smaller companies are starting to produce their coffee in Single Serve form. Read this article from daily coffee news about A Tennessee Roaster who is going single serve .









What do you guys think about this? Do you think smaller home town coffee shops should make their coffee in single serve form so they will generate more business and everyone can enjoy their coffee no matter where in the world they are? Or do you think they should stick to what they do best. Local small shop coffee roasting ? Me personally I think they should. There is no downside I can think of. More sales, more exposure, and great for the customers that might not live where the coffee shop is.
















Signing off an " In Favor " Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review