Happy Thanksgiving !!








Afternoon !! I wanted to wish everyone a very special Thanksgiving . My readers. You mean the world to me ! I hope all of your families are healthy, happy, and you all are loved today and always ...
To my special little family I love you all.. most especially my two best friends in the whole world. My sister Samantha Ann. And my Husband Anthony John. I am thankful for you both each and everyday,and I love you more than words could ever express.


I have two pieces of good news. 1) The limited edition Green Mountain coffee's are back ! Gingerbread, and Spicy Eggnog. You can order on greenmountain's website.This comes in Kcup form or ground bag. Here is my review on those flavors in case you were interested in my opinion ;)
The second piece of news: There is a special reserve Colombia Geisha Reserve blend now
available in ground form, or Kcups. It is quite pricey starting at $24.99 and up. It is a light roast. I am interested if this is as good as the price ???


Well I hope you have a beautiful day... Enjoy .. Be safe..








Signing off a " Thankful " Coffee Diva ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review