Bedroom Updates





Good afternoon my friends! I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July. My husband had off since Friday. We didn’t do anything since he had to go to the dentist. Also, COVID. I’m not really about to start traveling again to be honest. I still don’t feel 100% about it. Baby steps right? 
We just stayed home and did some projects. It was very relaxing. We slept in. Cooked. Played games. It was just what we needed.  Me and my husband are Aries. Our energies seem to be the same most of the time. We can either be up at 7am and be “morning people”. Or we are up at 3 am doing projects lol. Last night was one of those nights.
My local TJ-Maxx opened. My husband dropped by to exchange something. He was sweet enough to pick up two paintings he thought I would like. We decided to put them up with a shelf I had laying around for two years now! I couldn’t figure out where to put it! I originally wanted the shelf up in the kitchen or bathroom. I could not put it up in those two areas. Mostly because I am lucky enough to have beautiful subway tile. Which you really don’t want to drill into if you don’t have to! 
I decided to place the shelf in this cute little nook I’ve been making in the bedroom. It’s next to my vanity. I can keep some books, candles, and other items on there for extra storage. I may get a new storage tower. I have a skinny pink one there now. My husband told me to get a mirrored one to go with the furniture. I have to measure and find the perfect one. 
I’m thinking of painting the shelf. I just have no idea what color! The furniture in the bedroom is gray/silver color with mirrors. My accent colors are navy and jade green. Pops of gold. 
I will be inserting some pictures so you guys can let me know what paint color you think I should use! 
Be sure to let me know how your 4th was, with your color selection! I can’t wait to hear from you :) 






P.S. Signing off a “shelved” coffee Diva
P.P.S I will be sharing more pictures of the bedroom as I continue to put the finishing touches on!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review