Seven Keto Coffee Recipes






Happy Monday my loves. I hope you had an awesome weekend. We were snowed in here in N.Y.C. Me and my husband enjoyed a relaxing weekend. Just the two of us.
If you follow me on instagram at @acoffeediva, then you know last month i decided to give Keto a try. I did the Atkins diet when i was very young (and didn’t need to). I had huge weight loss results from it. Anytime for my body if I do low carb/cut out carbs I have great results. I had just finished a whole30 and it didn’t give me the same effects that i had 4 years ago. I know as women our bodies are constantly changing. I am not 18 anymore so my diet needs to be adjusted even more than before.
Keto seemed very easy for me since it was a chance to have dairy again! Also i didn’t feel hungry all the time like before. I even do intermittent fasting. I only eat 12-8. For the past three weeks now. It isn’t necessary when doing keto to fast. But it does help. It speeds up the weight loss process. I have been trying new vegetables and recipes such as eggplant lasagna and Brussels sprouts. I always assumed that dairy what was giving me stomach issues but i was wrong. It was the carbs and extra sugar. Now my stomach has already gone down. I fit into my smaller jeans again. I’m not even a month in. I hope it continues to work as i have enjoyed being on keto. Also i can eat out anywhere! Whole30 you practically had to stay home and just cook all your meals all day lol.
My point of my keto story is the coffee! I can have heavy whipping cream or half and half. Which I absolutely love. I can make cappuccino’s or lattes and it tastes so good! I never feel deprived.
I found this link on Pinterest for seven keto coffee recipes. I hope you try one even if you aren’t keto and enjoy :)



Do you guys do keto? Have you ever done it? Thoughts?

Signing off a “keto” coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review