Sephora/Urban Outfitters Haul

A nice vignette of my Sephora and Urban Outfitters haul. I will be returning some stuff to a different Sephora.  The one on 14th was horrible.  I'm not even going to go there. It's unfortunate that one of the most prestigious beauty companies in the world have people working in them who belong in a McDonald's.  I've been to many locations in Manhattan that I would not shop at again. Very sad. Especially when you are spending a lot of money.  Any who, I loved Urban Outfitters natural beauty line. Their clothes are way too west coast hippie for me. But the perfume and sprays were all organic so I was in heaven! Can't wait to go back. The one in the city is actually open 24 hours a day.





I'll let you guys know when I exchange my Sephora items. I will be switching exclusive to Ulta.  Nicer people. 

Signing off a "Disappointed" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review