All White Everything











Hi guys! Happy Tuesday. It's dark and cold here in N.Y.C today. I am beyond tired. I got a bad headache in the middle of the night out of no where which pretty much kept me up all night:(. I was going through my phone to delete some older pics and found a goodie I forgot to share. I don't know about you guys but I love the little "bullseye" section at Target. They have the most adorable finds from $1-5 the most. I had been wanting this cake stand for the longest time but couldn't find the all white. Throughout the holiday season they only had the green/red version. I almost purchased and then spray painted but I never did. Anywhoo, I found it in the middle of an aisle. Grabbed it and ran! There was a tiny chip only you can see if you flipped the cake stand upside down. I didn't mind at all. They gave me a discount. It came out to be $2 I believe. Can't beat that. I had it in the spot here in the picture but then moved it next to my Keurig.
I had an issue with my other Keurig and not only did the send me a brand new one they let me switch the color to white which I am OBSESSED WITH!!! I love it so much. I guess I always thought white was boring when I was younger. But now it just gives me life. The key to keeping it from being boring is to pair with beautiful pastels or in my case Turquoise. I think it's bright. Cheery. As well as chic. Gold accents keep it modern and trendy. I hope you guys like the switch:)









Do you guys shop in the Bulls Eye section at Target? Thoughts? Favorite finds?






Signing off an "obsessed with white" coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review