NEW Centrum® MultiGummies Review




Hi guys. Happy Wednesday all. I am on Day 1 of the Whole30 program. I can't tell you how excited I am to reset my body in the most natural way possible. I'm also a little frightened as some people say in the first week you may have some unpleasant withdrawals (headaches and bloating) as the sugar and gluten are leaving your body. I already have a headache today. I don't know if that is a coincidence or from the diet. I'm still happy. Have a lot of energy. I'm optimistic. I got a head start last night. So the detox might be in process. EEeeek. I even woke up an hour earlier than normal. Had breakfast. Really enjoyed my black coffee with coconut milk. It is allowed on the diet since it's not dairy. Re-organized my linen closet as well as clean up in the kitchen. Bedroom. And I'm roasting sweet potatoes for my after workout recovery meal. I will be catching up on work now. Then doing my cardio. Going to shoot for arm workouts today since my legs are complete jelly beans from yesterdays lower body session. I am not even hungry now, which usually right after food I am. I like the fact that you will be creative with what mother nature has given us. You can really eat so much. The recipes I've found online and on Instagram look better than anything I've made.

I am a member of Smiley360. One of my latest campaigns I was given to test for free are Centrum MultiGummies. I absolutely love these gummies! They are so easy to take every morning. Easier than a big honking pill. They taste great. They are a large bottle to last a while. I definitely want to buy these again instead of regular multivitamin pills that I normally buy. I give them 5 coffee cups out of 5. They promote your overall well being with extra B vitamins for energy. If you like check out this video commercial for them.


Click here for a $4.00 off coupon thanks to your truly :) This way you guys can try. Let me know what you think or if you have already tried before.


Have a great day my loves.



Signing off a "Day 1" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review