Why Carrots Really Are Good For Your Eyes - Dr. Weil's Weekly Bulletin

Why Carrots Really Are Good For Your Eyes - Dr. Weil's Weekly Bulletin


Happy Friday October babies! I am having a beautiful day relaxing and getting my spa on. Usually on Friday's I let myself "chill". I do a mani/pedi. Face mask. Etc. I like to save going to the actual nail salon for special occasions. I have to admit I have gotten pretty good at doing my own nails. I don't even mind doing them. It's very relaxing and cathartic to me. It reminds me taking care of my body is important. Feeling and looking beautiful go hand in hand. Plus it gives me something to look forward to all week. I work hard and deserve it as well. Everyone does!

Speaking of taking care of your body and health, I am sharing this great article with you from Dr. Weil. It talks about the correlation between fruits and veggies on the health of your eyes. Myself having a bit of an eye health scare the past month knows how important this is. Our eyes are often neglected. We always talk about cancer or heart disease (which is equally important). Eyes are so important as well. Can you imagine your life without them? So why not eat to fuel them. To take care of them. I know I do now. I also take a vitamin chock full of these ingredients listed by Dr. Weil.
I hope you find it informative. Have a beautiful weekend all.






Don't forget to treat yourself to something special. You deserve that everyday. Life is a gift :)


Signing off a "relaxed and thankful" Coffee Diva

Comments

  1. I just ate a carrot :D
    Also, I have one 'spa' day a week, and it is awesome. Hair, nails, skin, face, everything. I feel so good after that session. And doing nails is like a therapy for me.

    www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! That is funny :) I am glad to see I am not the only one who feels that having a spa day or doing your nails can be healthy. What are your favorite items for when you do your nails? I would love to hear. Come back and write anytime.


      Jenn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review