Transitioning From Home & Gold






It's a beautiful Wednesday here. I returned a few things at the Old Navy across the street from my apartment. Then promptly headed to my local Marshalls. You really have to go in there every week to find cute tops and household items. I scored today. I purchased a Navy nautical themed tank top, philosophy baby grace body butter, gold frame for my gallery wall, a honey pot, new oven gloves, as well as an eye mask that can be heated when I get my migraines or cooled in the summer.

Sometimes working from home can be worst I think. I am one of those people who do not sit still. Even when I'm sick(like now). So I constantly start 50 projects at once. Then before I know it, the whole day is gone. It's 5:00 and time to start dinner. I wonder how successful work at home people actually do it. Maybe setting a certain time aside to just do it? Who knows. These are all new transitions for me with my store closing shop. I'm grateful to be able to work from home now. But I am very concerned with getting out a lot. For me I love to be out. I can stay out all day. My husband thoroughly hates this lol But then again working from home means unlimited music and coffee breaks right :)


I definitely have caught the "gold" bug lately. I have been using all over the apartment decorating. I used to love silver and hate gold. All of a sudden I adore it now. So I am trying to transition it in the apartment, and get rid of the silver. I find it goes well with my color scheme as well as so many others. I find my taste has evolved over the years and I really love how I style the apartment now. I am very proud :)

This link is giving me life today check it out. Apartment therapy is my favorite site. I love seeing all of the small apartments in the city and all over. They give me so much inspiration.




Signing off a "Gold" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review