Cafe' Bustelo K-Cup Review









It's a cold New York Sunday, and ironically I have off for once! I am delighting in the fact of sleeping in a little as well as all the coffee I want! So I know my Cafe' Bustelo review was such a hot topic. I had so many amazing comments from people all over the world. I loved to hear their stories on what Cafe' Bustelo meant to them. It just goes to show you how coffee is so much more than a drink. It's a memory. It's family. It's comfort.

With that being said, you guys are going to like me again because I loved the Cafe' Bustelo Kcups!! I purchased the Cafe' Bustelo Espresso blend K-Cup. I believe they also make a Colombian blend. I brewed it on the regular 8oz setting on my Keurig with a bit of half and half. It was such a good strong cup of coffee. It really reminded me of a French Roast coffee. You get that earthy back drop on every sip. If you drink it black, I can imagine you would be in heaven. It is very very dark when it brews. I frothed my milk a bit first today and it still tasted great. I was going to try and whip the milk next time and brew it as an espresso shot being that it is an "espresso blend" k-cup. I would imagine it could make a great Cappucinno. I will keep you guys informed when I do that and how it turns out. It has a bit of an after taste, but that is common with most espresso blend coffees'. This definitely redeemed the brand for me after the last few times I tasted Cafe' Bustelo and wasn't exactly a fan. I give this K-Cup 4 out of 5 Coffee Cups. I purchased my box of Cafe Bustelo K-Cups at my local Key Food grocery store. They had them on sale for $4.99. That was for a 12 pack. They sell 18 packs at other stores for $9.99 and up. I will definitely be buying this again. My husband loved it too :)



How is your holiday season going? I have not started any shopping still. Been working so much. Then on my days off I only have time for errands and my day is over before I know it. But I guess I can do it all on Christmas Eve LOL. Enjoy your Sunday all..






Signing off an "off" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review