How to make the perfect cup of Coffee ..



If you are like the millions of people out there that still use a drip coffee brewer everyday, you have to some times wonder to yourself " Am I doing this right" ? How much coffee am I supposed to really use per cup ? Well here is a great Van http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifHoutte. They have a bunch of instructional videos on youtube on how to make the perfect ___ ( insert drink of your dream ). So check it out and let me know if this is your way of brewing or do you tweak it to your own taste .






Enjoy your Sunday ! Signing off A " coffee " Diva

Comments

  1. The problem with most drip brewers is that they don't get the water hot enough for optimal extraction. I got rid of mine last year and now I'm doing the French Press exclusively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt loves coffee! Thanks for your comment. I completely agree with you. I always thought it was me ( maybe it is) but I never got the right cup of coffee. It always tasted horrible. French press I do have and use sometimes. I guess now with my Keurig, I don't have to guess anymore. Just perfect cup every time. Which French Press do you use ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review