International Delight Iced Coffee Contest

Happy Saturday all. Hope everyone is enjoying this sunny beautiful day here in N.Y.C. International Delight has come out with an iced coffee now. I am super excited to try this for the summer. They are going to be giving away a few of the coffee's to try early. If you go onto facebook.com, and friend "International Delight" then you just click on "win free iced coffee" tab. Then there will be a button that says enter. So click on it and enter. You never know you might win ! I really love the International delight coffee creamers, so I think this might taste great . It might also be a better/cheaper alternative to expensive starbuck iced drinks. My only concern will be calorie/sugar count. If it's high I probably won't buy. Along with the price. But I'd love to try it either way at least once right :)


Well enjoy your weekend all. Do you guys love iced coffee ??? How do you make it ??




Signing off an " iced coffee" diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review