Design meets function...


While all you readers now that I am hands down the Keurig cheerleader , I can't help but sometimes stumbling upon a coffee machine that is so adorable I almost want to buy it. This would be that one! If there were no Keurig in the world I would buy it ! It's a little pricey but I think worth it. It's a De'Lhongi kMix 10 cup Coffee Maker. It has a super modern/retro design to it. Looks like an espresso machine ( which makes sense since De'Lhongi is one of the biggest espresso manufacturers for 100 years) . This allows you to preheat your cups as you would an espresso. Comes in 8 super funky colors. I'm partial to the fushia :)) This would be an awesome gift for anyone who is really trendy, and loves their coffee . They have it available on HSN with flexpay ($37.48 plus 10 for shipping) So you can get it home for under 50. And then pay the rest the next few months. This is the first time I've seen it. It just looks fabulous !! And you know you are getting such a quality item when you hear the name De'Longhi .


Would any of you love this under your tree this year ???



Signing off a " holiday " coffee DivA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review