Friday Run Down 11/18/11

Hello all.. sorry I have been out for a few days. My husband took some time off that he had, so we just spent quality time together. It felt really nice to have him here with me. I'm a romantic at heart, and I adore my husband. So the second he leaves I always miss him right away :) .. Anywhoo I hope you are all doing good and getting geared up for Thanksgiving. Here is the "Friday run down" a day later... lol


Get rewarded for shopping this holiday season! Starbucks is offering $5 gift cards to everyone who purchases 3 Starbucks items at the local grocery store. Click here for the rebate form !


If you are on Facebook, be sure to like Seattle's Best Coffee. They are offering free coffee samples for everyone working on black Friday !

allyou.com posted buy 1 get 1 free , for Starbucks. Now through Nov 20th. So hurry before this ends tomorrow !


Love tea ? Chai? Or always wanted to try ( like myself) Here is a list of the best Chai teas from kitchen daily .


Van Houtte & Keurig have teamed up to make a special sampler pack. 36 kcups consisting of Van Houtte's top selling flavors. Friend Van Houtte on Facebook to see the flavors . ( This would be a great gift for a Keurig owner for the Holidays )




Have a beautiful weeked all ! Signing off a "coffee Diva "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review