Best Big-Brand Coffees - Cooking Light

Best Big-Brand Coffees - Cooking Light

Happy National Coffee Day everyone! How will you be enjoying national coffee day ? Regular, decaf, espresso ??
None for me today, I am going with green tea since my allergies have been acting up, I'm trying to build up my immune system.
There has been a lot of colds and germs going around. And I am trying to get as healthy as can be. I had a cold, and it went away,
but now it wants to try and creep back in, or my arch nemesis allergies! Do you guys suffer from allergies ? They say it is the worst
allergy season ever. Well drink up to health! And here are a list of the best big brand coffee's from cooking light magazine! Enjoy..





Singing off a " green " coffee diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review