It's my favorite time of year again :)

Well, it seems to be that time of year again. I can't believe a whole year has gone by again. So much has changed in my life. More for the good ( coming from bad). Me and my fiance' are finally getting married on December 11th 2010. It will be the best day of my life, I can't wait. Anthony proposed to me December 24th 2006. I knew he was my soul mate then. We waited until the time was right to plan a nice wedding. It will be beautiful, cozy and romantic. And now every Holiday season will have double meaning since we will be married in December.. No matter what was going on in our lives over the past years, even when we had nothing, we still made the best of the holidays, and it always brought us great memories. And with the new year, the promise of better.  And each year that is what happens. I do not know where 2011 will lead us. Maybe to Florida, maybe even somewhere else. All I know is Anthony is the most wonderful man I've ever met. He's kind and generous. Romantic,  A provider. Determined, motivated, loving. I feel so excited knowing as long as Anthony is my husband I will always be loved, happy, and have an adventure. Because Anthony never stops. He loves to work hard and give me a good life. . And as do I for him.. 
That being said .. 
Do you guys feel the same way about the holidays? Or are they more sad for you. I know the holidays have the highest suicide rate. Well I have some Kenny G Holiday songs on now on my Itunes , and I'm putting out Christmas decorations here and there. I always put up my tree and stuff after Halloween to get the most of the Holidays. I want to do it this week, because with all the wedding planning I don't even know when I'll have time to do anything. Well I wish you all happy start of the holidays, and whatever your wishes and dreams are, don't give up. Make them happy. Don't settle. I never did and now I have my dream man, my dream wedding, my dream life. And I'm only 24 so I have so much more to accomplish. I am very lucky. .. So may you all have a beautiful loving holiday with yourself, or your families :) 


My coffee of the day same as yesterday New England Hazelnut Creme'


Signing off A "festive" Coffee Diva 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review