Coffee and your health.. it's a beautiful thing people

Hola Java Heads!! If you are like me, over the years you have seen people getting sick in your family, or around you and have realized, your health really is important. It's not about being perfect. It's ok to indulge once in a while in some chocolate cake or a glass of wine on the weekend. But every day you should at least be trying to be your best self. ( Ok i'll stop preaching ) . My point is , for 5 months now I have been "healthy" . I have gone down about 4/5 sizes. And I'm really proud of myself. I don't want to wind up like my dad or other family members ( no offense I still love you) With three heart attacks, or diabetes, knowing I could have prevented it. I mean you can be perfectly healthy and still get horrible things. So at least if I do everything in my power to be healthy, I know it wasn't my fault if god for bid something ever was to happen. And I'm young, so now is the time. . .
I love and drink coffee usually every day, but I sometimes skip . I'm not addicted to coffee I drink it in enjoyment. And not unhealthy like starfucks with all the sugar and foam!I have read so many good benefits out there to drinking coffee in the right way. So when a friend of mine gave me this blog/website on a healthy coffee, I loved it like a fly loves shit! Here is the link. It has great video's on a specific type of coffee, and all knowledge is power... so read read. The smartest people in the world are the ones who read and learned so many things, not even the people that just went to college and took a nap..

http://www.ganocoffeeblog.com/


So lets drink, and be merry, and do it in good health.. because this is our life, and it's fucked up so we have to make it good ourselves.. I love you all coffee diva's

Signing off A coffee Diva
P.S. Coffee of the day: Iced Island Coconut Kcup since it's hot as ass out !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review