Garnier Whole Blends Hair Care Review



Happy Thursday all. Sorry it's been so busy here this month. I hope you are all doing well. I have new reviews to catch you up on.
I received samples from Crowdtap and Garnier for their new Whole Blends hair care line. There are three different varieties that I was given to try. All of them are healthy formulas with good ingredients for your hair as well as being paraben free which I love.

1)Coconut water & Vanilla Milk (Hydrating). This one was my favorite. I absolutely LOVE the scent first off. It is so good it lasts all day. The shampoo made my hair so smooth, which never ever happens using a shampoo I was shocked. Nice foaming lather but didn't feel stripped like usual. The conditioner was the perfect consistency. Not too thick and heavy, but not thin either. Definitely my hair felt nourished. Quenched. Revived. I love this combo. I am definitely buying the full size bottles. I give a 5 out of 5 coffee cups.

2) My second favorite was the Honey Treasures shampoo (Repairing). This shampoo was also like this Coconut water scent. It's enriched with royal jelly and propelis. It lathered nice and the scent was very pleasing. You can smell all day. Didn't strip my hair either. Same went for the conditioner. I would give it 4 coffee cups out of 4.

3) My third and final blend I tried was Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter (Smoothing). I thought I would like this one but ironically it didn't smooth my hair and make it as soft as the first two blends. I didn't like the scent as much as the others. Still nice though. I would give it 3 coffee cups out of 5.


I would recommend all blends to be tried on your hair because you never know what variety you will like. I don't usually buy or like Garnier hair products to be honest. I think they stink lol. But this whole blends natural line is a whole other story. I want the Coconut Water line A.S.A.P. I just love it. Usually shampoo/conditioners never work on me so I am shocked that I had such nice results. All are about $6.99 per bottle and they come with options for extra conditioning. You can purchase at your local drugstore or online through Garnier.





Signing off a "whole blended" Coffee Diva :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review