Friendly's Sundae Nut Football K-cups Review



Happy Tuesday loves. It's finally a cold New Yawk winter. I love it. Makes drinking coffee so much more enjoyable. I got another great work out in in the morning. I have a million errands to do (Including stalking Target tonight. I heard their merchandise hit 90% off. I will go to every Target in the Tri-State area if I have to find 90% off items!) After my workouts i'm pretty wiped. So right now all I can muster is a cup of coffee and working here with you guys :)


I have another good review for you. It's a short but good one. A great K-cup my family gave me as a holiday gift. Friendly's Sunday Nut football K-Cups. They are a limited edition. Vanilla peanut butter and chocolate fudge flavored. Can we all just sigh at that description. I love this K-cup. It literally tastes like peanut butter. It's nutty without being too light. Great for everyday or even at night for dessert. Not bitter. 100% Arabica beans. It is flavored but not overly sweet like a french vanilla blend that's why I love it. I give it 4 coffee cups out of 5. I had never tried it before and loved it right away. I don't know where they are available since it was a gift but I would definitely buy and drink again. Yumm. I didn't have a problem using in my 2.0 Keurig either. I have only a few left so I will be savoring.





Did you guys ever see these or use? If so how do you like the flavor?









Signing off a "Nutty" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review