Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup Re-Usable Filter







Happy Monday and November to you all! I am so excited. It is my favorite time of year. I probably will begin holiday decorating this week. I don't want to hear it. I love the lights. The music. The food. Why just put up your tree for one week a year when you have two months? No comments lol. I have been busy all day since I woke. Just finished doing three loads of laundry. All the towels and sheets. I need some lunch. But first. Some exciting news.... She's here!!! The new Keurig 2.0 my kcup reusable filter that everyone has been waiting for is here!!! Take a look. I am so excited that the new brewers can use this. Not only do a plan to buy the new Keurig (if I don't get one as a Christmas present) but I would definitely like to buy a filter and stock up on some ground favorites. I love this video because it shows you how to use it as well as trouble shoot a few issues you might run into. I think now that they brought the filter out to work with the new brewer a lot more people are going to buy them. That's just my opinion ;)





Are you guys as excited as I am to buy the new Keurig/Filter???








Signing off an "Excited" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review